Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bridging Brooklyn's Purchase

Just after picking me up on Sunday morning from Les Petits Puppies, Felicia held Brooklyn (as yet unnamed) in her arms. She and Joanne discussed names for our new baby. SoBe for South Beach? Zorba (if Brooklyn was indeed from Malta as her breed's name suggested)? We were on our way to the airport to leave for Michigan. Even our driver, John-from-Spain, suggested names for our new little pup!


Joanne held me as I eyed my newest sibling less than enthusiastically. Was I going to have to share my carrier with that thing?

The answer was yes. And Felicia not only had to pay extra for Brooklyn, but Northwest was even maybe going to make her put Brooklyn in a second carrier! Yes! But Felicia talked them out of it. There was really plenty of room for two tiny babies.

Joanne posed with me in her arms, to commemorate the day that Felicia bought another dog. Felicia's son Michael told her she needed an intervention!

Felicia was afraid Brooklyn would bark, so she kept him out as long as she could. But eventually she had to put him back in the carrier with me. I wasn't terribly happy about that but I had no choice.
Till tomorrow!
Love, Maia

No comments: