Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dolce's Loot

Dolce was wandering around the front yard of Twin Oaks, idly chewing on random branches. I tried to get her attention.

"Dolce," I said. "Did you know that the UPS guy left a package for you in the garage?" But Dolce just ignored me.

I know what the package is, because I saw the order online, and I looked at the return address on the box, and it's from the Fendi store in NYC!

Dolce ordered these cute little doggie booties, and these bibs! Now why does Dolce need bibs? She is so vain! She doesn't want to get her fluffy white hair dirty! India says that when Dolce hears the blow dryer, she runs into India's room and wants India to blow her with the nice warm air! India says she loves it!

Felicia has been too busy to open her mail since she's returned home from Palm Beach, but I am going to stick around, because when she sees what Dolce charged to her Visa, she's not going to be happy!
I just hope that Felicia doesn't cave. Because all Dolce has to do is look at Felicia with those pretty Pom eyes, and then she cocks her head, and Felicia thinks that she is so adorable that she forgets what she's yelling at Dolce for! No wonder Dolce is so spoiled! She's never learned boundries!!
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: