Friday, February 27, 2009

Dolce Orders a Mink Doggie Carrier!

When I got home, I couldn't wait to tell Dolce about my adventures as the FMCFP (First Mate in Charge of Foot Pedals) on the 747. But she barely glanced at my photos! She just looked at me and said, "Well, when I was in New York with Britney, I was the First Officer on her Citation X. The First Officer is the Co-Pilot!" I said, "Well, a 747 is a lot bigger than a Citation X!" And she said, "But a Citation X is private!" So I said, "Well, a Citation X might be private, but it's smaller! A lot smaller!" And she said, "But it's PRIVATE. And besides, Britney's little boys played with me!" And I said, "What were Britney's little boys doing in the cockpit? They should be in their seats, wearing their seat belts!" Then Dolce told me that she was first in her class at the NPPAA (National Pomeranian Pilot Aviation Academy) in Louisiana!
We kept going on like that for a while until finally I gave up.
You just cannot argue with Pomeranians. They think they know everything.
And I don't know if I believe her anyhow. She said she left the photos of her in Britney's Citation X cockpit back in New York! At Britney's apartment!

Then Dolce just walked away, with Brooklyn Cruz, Dolce's PA (personal assistant), close behind.

But I went on Felicia's computer afterwards. And I looked at the History, because I just had a feeling that Dolce was up to no good! And guess what I found out!

Dolce ordered this mink stroller from Fendi!! Takashi sent her photos of it! He said, "Dear Dolce, This mink stroller just arrived at the store! The fur looks just like your fur. I think you would look better than Paris Hilton's Chihuahua taking a ride in it so I am giving you first right of refusal! Let me know if you want me to ship it to you!"
And guess what! Dolce wrote back and said "Yes!" And she used Felicia's credit card! Which I happen to know, is already maxed to the hilt from when Dolce ordered the Fendi booties and bibs that I will show you tomorrow!

Felicia is going to be mad when it arrives! She loves to look at pictures of mink but fur makes her sad! She thinks about all the animals who died, and Felicia is an animal lover. So Dolce is going to get into BIG trouble.
And I can't wait! Ha ha!
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

2 comments:

TAKASHI said...

It's sooooooo FUNNY!!!

@TheStyleCeleb said...

Oh My God, that is hilarious! love it :)