Thursday, February 12, 2009

Marina Walking

It was a warm but windy day so Felicia and I decided to walk by the Biscayne Bay, instead of the breezy ocean. (Our driver, John-from-Spain, told us he likes hurricanes because it "cleans the air!" 20 mph winds aren't strong enough to do that, he informed us!) We walked up Second Street, green-fenced dog park on our left, to Alton Road.

We walked along the marina, one of my favorite places. Everyone walks their dogs on a leash there...everyone but me! Felicia just scoops me up when another big leashed dog passes by!

Boats boats boats!!!

We saw this little fellow hopping around!

Then he hopped onto the water! I think he saw a fish! The water was emerald green, like the Caribbean! But Biscayne Bay is not as far away as the Caribbean! That's why we love Miami.

Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: