Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dolce Goes on a Spending Spree!

I just found a letter that Dolce wrote to Takashi!

"Dear Takashi," she wrote. "How are you? Brooklyn, my little brother, and I just checked the Fall/Winter Fendi Fashion show photos."

"We want it all!!"

"I would like to reserve everything that I see."

"Please let me know if the pieces come in my size. Don't worry about prices."

"Just charge it all to Felicia's Marriott Visa."


"I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Sincerely,
Dolce and Brooklyn Cruz."

"P.S. Please don't tell Felicia or Maia!"
Oh no! I must find a way to let Felicia know about this latest assault on her credit card! She still hasn't paid for our trip to Palm Beach, and now this! We're supposed to go to Miami next week. If Dolce spent all her money and our trip gets canceled, I will be really mad. It is too cold to stay in Michigan, even with a mink stroller! I need to get away from the weather and the rest of the dogs!
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: