Thursday, March 5, 2009

La Dolce Vita

I discovered another letter that Dolce wrote to Takashi!

"Dear Takashi," she said. "Sorry to bother you. This is Dolce again."

"I forgot to tell you in my last letter: I wondered if you could go to Saks for me when you have time..."

"And get the new Dolce and Gabbana lipstick, 'La Dolce Vita,' for me."

"And if you could find me the nail polish or powder in that same color, I'd appreciate it ever so much.
Thank you!
Dolce"

"P.S. Who is this 'Gabbana' person? Shouldn't it say, Dolce and Brooklyn? Oh well, as long as it doesn't say 'Dolce and Maia,' I guess it's all right."

What will Felicia say?
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia
PS Graphics on Dolce's photo, courtesy talented Takashi, NY stylist/makeup artist/photog & designer extraordinaire!

No comments: