Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Dinner with Andres




Here's Andres (Felicia calls him "That nice young man"), in front of PetSmart. (Well, he could have conceivably fed me dinner there.)











And here's Felicia cradling me in the car on the way back from the airport in Fort Lauderdale. But although Felicia's friends Suzie and Chris flew down to Palm Beach with her, Felicia's daughter India and her boyfriend Rocky flew down later.







But they were the first ones to meet me! Were they excited? As one of our vice-presidential candidates would say, "You betcha!" Well, maybe not Rocky so much. His family has a Yorkie at home as well.



But India was ecstatic. She carried me around like a baby, sat on the grass with me, and posed at twilight with Rocky, holding me tight. All in all, everyone was pretty pleased with the latest addition to the household.





Judging by all the attention I received in the Sunshine State, I pretty much thought I had it made. Of course, at that point, I had no idea that three sibs waited for me back in the frigid Midwest....

No comments: