Monday, October 27, 2008

More Fun Times in Palm Beach


Here are a few more pictures of my first trip to Palm Beach. "That nice young man," Andres, is from Colombia, and is a photographer when he is not driving. He also has a dog, a big one, a rescue dog, as I recall. He said it was sick and he and Felicia were complaining about the cost of veterinary care.


Right, my favorite times, in the hotel room, wrapped in the sheets. Snug as a bug in a rug.













Here is a picture of me climbing on Felicia's luggage, trying to look at that cute dog I saw in the mirror. Trouble was, I couldn't keep my footing and I kept stumbling backward. Felicia and her friends were quite amused by my predicament.









The only thing I liked better on that trip was being on the beach, in the sunshine, wrapped in a towel! Felicia thinks I looked adorable and can't believe I used to be so tiny!

No comments: