Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig


But like all good things, our time in Florida came to an end. I took one last look at the lovely Atlantic Ocean outside our lovely Ritz Carlton Hotel, and once again we boarded the plane on the trip home. It was time to get back to Sacha, Peaches and Max.



Andres drove us to the airport and posed with us by the plane. It was a quick ride home. Suzie held me in her arms, and as you can see, I was exhausted (see photo, below).



After we got home, Felicia picked up my brothers and sister from the PetSmart pet hotel and soon I stuck around home for a bit and got to know the routine.



I think the other dogs missed Paco, but they were nice enough to me. When Paco came home for the first time, Max bit him in the ear. No one ever bit me. For that I was grateful.

No comments: