Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dolce Meets Tucker!

Meet Tucker, the Green Family's new Pom! Daughter Jacq holds her Christmas gift, who snuggles with his favorite person in the whole world. Jacq's brother Alec helped pick out the pup to surprise his big sister!

Jacq's mom Rae, lawyer/therapist/mom-about-town, waits in the doorway, holding Tucker back, to keep him from dashing out to meet Dolce and me as we get out of the car!

Dolce no sooner set foot inside the living room when the race was on. Dolce and Tucker, playing and racing around the room. Dolce got a taste of her own medicine...now she knows what I feel like when she chases me all over the place! Ha ha.

We moved the show to the family room. Tucker's only 12 weeks old but he's already larger than almost-six-month-old Dolce, and certainly has more fur!

It apparently didn't take Dolce long to decide she liked her new friend! I won't say a word.

It's time to leave, so Jacq holds the two lovely Poms so they can say goodbye.

Tucker doesn't want us to leave. "Please stay a while longer!" he pleads. But we have to go. Dolce is thoroughly "tuckered" out! So we make plans for a new play date, as soon as I get back from South Beach!
What a shame. Felicia is taking only me and leaving Dolce at home. I feel somewhat sad for her.
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: