Thursday, January 22, 2009

South Beach Babies

Meet Max.

Max was waiting for his owner in the South Beach Intermix store. Felicia thought we should meet. We said hello!

This is Audrey! Audrey belongs to Mark, Elana and Sean, of Coconut Grove. Audrey is 1-1/2 years old. According to her mom, Elana, Audrey "is sweet, a hugger and cuddler, and has a cute personality."
She also has the funny habit of "putting things in little piles around the house, and acts ashamed if she does something she knows is wrong."
I didn't meet Audrey tonight; I only saw her photos! But she looks almost as cute as another Pom I know! Poms are funny little dogs, all right! I wonder how Dolce is doing with Sacha, Max and Peaches. So far I've been having too much fun to miss her too much!
Till tomorrow...
Love, Maia

No comments: