Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dolce Writes Mandi in Italy

I heard Felicia complaining again about her Visa bill! I think Dolce has been ordering things from Fendi. But this time Dolce's not writing to Takashi, she's writing to Mandi, the Fendi Leather Goods Buyer (second photo, below), who's in Italy right now on a buying trip! I checked Dolce's Macbook Air and found this letter on her desktop!
Dear Mandi, How are you?

I understand that you are in Rome right now on a buying trip. Did you find anything for me? Takashi sent me photos of the Fall/Winter Mia bags, below.

This is the new Fall/Winter Mia bag. Good for Maia, not for me.
And this is a Mia bag. For Maia, not for me.

This bag, I'm not so sure about. I think the beads might get caught in my long, luxurious hair. But I have to say, it's quite lovely. I'll think about it. But first, tell me who else is thinking about it.
Mia bag. For Maia. Not for me.
Mia bag. Ditto.

Please be on the look-out for special bags for me. I need to have something unusual, not purses that ordinary people have. I have heard Felicia talk about the Mia bag, and of course, Maia will be wanting one. I am interested only in the limited edition, special purchase purses, Spring/Summer 2010. I will wait to hear from you.
Please send me any and all photos on my new Apple 3Gs iPhone. It's not available to the general public until June 19, but I know some people at Apple so I got one early. (My contact's initials are S.J.) My new iPhone has 32 GB of storage space, so send as many photos as you want, in as high a resolution as you have. I can also open emails faster than ever, now, too, so don't hesitate to drop a line to say hello and tell me how things are going. And make sure you say hi to Karl for me, and tell him that if he still wants me to model for the new Chanel catalog (but not if it's going to be Russian again), his people better call my people ASAP; my calendar is filling right up.
Best regards,
Dolce.
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

P.S. Purse photos, courtesy Takashi.

No comments: