Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tucker Stops By!

Tucker, a fellow Pom friend, stopped by for a play date yesterday.

They remembered each other and got along famously. Tucker was overly friendly, as was Dolce. They made a perfect pair.

Felicia put the rest of the pack outside, fearing mayhem.

But Sacha wanted in.

"Please let me in."

"Please please."

"Come on! I'll be good."

"Open the door!"

Meanwhile, Tucker explored the house with that famous Happy Pom Grin.

Dolce loved being the center of attention. And she loved Jacq holding her.

"Let us down, Jacq and Rae! It's play date time; we want to play!"

Finally Felicia let everyone else in the house and to everyone's shock, all the dogs got along. Except me; I just wandered around, trying to avoid everyone. It was a bit too much for me. But it looks like Dolce and Tucker want to make another playdate, soon.
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: