Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dolce under the Christmas Tree

Dolce got homesick! She became tired of the bright lights, big city and flew back to be with us over Christmas! But I think she may be re-thinking her decision, as Felicia won't let her off the leash!

Well at least Felicia let me out of that cage. When did the vet say I could run around again and get this thing off my neck?

At least I can play with Maia and Sacha!

Tuesday did you say? This Tuesday? And I get my (Selleria) stitches off my leg too?

(*Sigh*) Where are you going now?

Okay. Guess I'll find a comfy place to sit.

What are you staring at?

Well, at least it's fun watching India decorate the tree. I guess I'll stay awhile. Did any packages arrive for me from the Fendi store in NYC while I was gone? I ordered a BUNCH of stuff from Takashi. He thought I should have a different purse for every occasion...I like T so much!

No comments: