Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Post-Christmas Delight

The Christmas Tree is Still Up.  The unwrapped gifts are waiting to be put away.  So I'm going to sit here...

and *chew* enjoy the Christmas treat...

...that *slurp* Felicia gave me when she realized that all the Christmas doggie biscuits were still sitting in their package and Christmas was done with over five days ago now!  The container was so beautifully designed that guests at Twin Oaks thought it contained lovely human treats, and everyone was rather let down when they realized that all those colorful red and green cookies with icing and sprinkles were really for us dogs...

(ooohh...it's so hard to hold things with doggie paws!  *sniff* What a delightful aroma)...

...and ooohhhh....isn't it beautiful?  And it tastes so good as well....hmmmnnnn....I just wanna look at it and take it all in....

Before I chew some more!  How could life get any better, I ask you??  And while I'm sitting here, not that I want to get too philosophical or deep or anything...but I can't help but wonder what 2009 will bring our Doggie Family!!  I just know it's gonna be great!!

No comments: