Monday, December 29, 2008

"Marley" and Me

Felicia and India went to see Marley and Me yesterday in the theaters. The movie was packed. Everyone cried at the end, even though it was a bad movie with too many close-ups of Jennifer Aniston's stomach. And who has a flat stomach the day after giving birth? That's what I heard Felicia saying. But after the movie, Felicia said to Sacha, "We're going to start calling you Marley. Because now that Marley's gone to doggie heaven, I think you're the world's worst dog!" Sacha didn't seem to care about being called the world's worst dog. She was just wondering when Felicia would forget and leave Dolce's dog food on the counter, so that she could jump up and polish it off!

I cannot jump up on the counter like Sacha can.

Felicia left the room, and I caught Sacha eating last night's spaghetti out of a container!

I barked, and Felicia came back in the room and yelled at Sacha.

"Bad girl!" said Felicia, as Sacha licked her chops.  Sacha's ears were down, like they always are when she's doing something wrong, or not chasing a squirrel.

"You know better than that!  Stay off the counter!" said Felicia.  Sacha looked away.  She never makes eye contact when someone's yelling at her, or when she knows she's being bad!

Sacha looked sorry--that she'd been caught, that is.

But she took her medicine, looking sheepish, and I know that she was thinking to herself, "I wonder when Felicia will leave the room again so I can finish it off.  Felicia makes the world's best spaghetti!"

No comments: