Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Crew at J.Crew and Le Petit Puppy

We thought it was time to see if J. Crew had any of the sweaters Michelle Obama wore to the G20 Summit.

We didn't find that sparkly sweater that Michelle wore to meet Gordon Brown's wife, Sarah, but Rick, Melissa, and Todd (above), helped me find a lot of other necessities. Thanks everyone!

Next, we met Dana Rich.

Dana is the owner of Le Petit Puppy in Greenwich Village. Le Petit Puppy works with reputable canine dealers all over America, and has a lot of cute collars and leashes as well.

Located near famed Christopher and Gay Streets...

...the trees were full of sparrows...

...as Andy watched me try out my new purse carrier. We tried it out last night at Nobu in Tribeca. It wasn't bad. (Dana also gave me a bit of a mini-groom, complete with top-knot!)

I said goodbye to Dana and her associate, as well as to the little Yorkie they thought I would enjoy meeting.

Then I said good-bye to a black Pom...

...who stands up on her hind legs.
Are all Pomeranians loopy? I think so.
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia
P.S. Today is the Baby Hale's 24th Birthday. Happy Birthday, Haley!!

No comments: