Friday, April 3, 2009

Takashi Matsuzaki Designs II

The girls get pretty...

Happy 4th of July from the Big Apple!

Takashi made this for Brooke's birthday! So nice! (Dolce is mad that he used Brooklyn's photo, though!)

Takashi also made me my very own business cards that Felicia gives to all the people who tell her how cute I am.

"Her name is Maia and she's two years old," says Felicia, responding to the most common questions. "She even has her own business card."

I have my own business card and my own personal stylist, Takashi, who designs photos for my blog! Like this one of Dolce, who can't wait to get to NYC to order more Fendi purses or mink baby strollers!

Or this design that Takashi did, just because! (By the way, I'm not THAT small!)

I wished everyone Happy Valentine's Day on a rose photo that Takashi took.

Taki made this one after a trip we all took to South Beach. My five siblings used it for my Third Birthday, August 8, 2009.

And this is my favorite, because I love the beach. It's called "Maia: Beach with Maia." Just give me a sandy beach, turquoise water, and my favorite, palm trees and I'm a happy Yorkie. Yes, this is working for me, right here!
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: