Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday in New York City

It was a very cold Easter Sunday and I didn't really want to take a long walk. The wind blew me over. Felicia finally picked me up and tucked me under her sweater as we walked by Grace Church in the East Village.

We met a Japanese Chin, fifteen years old (and deaf, according to her owner!).

Then we met a Westie named Morgan. Morgan is three years old.

He was very friendly.

Tulips were blooming as we walked to Fifth Avenue, which was closed to traffic for an Easter celebration.

We watched the crowds in front of St. Thomas church.

Michael and India and I walked alongside them on our way to Sunday brunch at the Four Seasons.

Dogs were everywhere, along with their owners, all decked out in Easter finery.

This ShihTzu looked just like Max!

But this one was my favorite. I'm glad Felicia doesn't put funny things around my neck!
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: