Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Fendi Kind of Day

Dolce is going to New York this week! She left a letter on the desktop of her MacBook Air and I just happened to read it. She faxed the letter to the 5th Avenue Fendi boutique. She wants to work there part-time! Her letter went like this:

Dear Fendi Manager,

My name is Dolce. I live in Michigan.

I love fashion and always shop at your store.

Takashi is a very good friend of mine.

My little brother Brooklyn and I want to work part-time at your boutique.

I am available for an interview anytime.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely, Dolce.

P.S. Brooke invited Brooklyn and me to her wedding in August!

And we will both need something to wear! So we are coming to New York City this Friday for clothes and an interview. See you then!
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia
P.S. All photos except Dolce's and Brooklyn's, as well as concept, courtesy Takashi.

No comments: