Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Day in the Life: Fendi

This is the Boston Terrier who belongs to John Barrett of the John Barrett Salon on the 9th Floor of Bergorf Goodman. He rules the place!

Felicia is glad, because she brings me along when Steven cuts her hair there! Felicia calls Steven "Steven Scissorshands."

After a quick bite to eat, it was time to visit Takashi and pay respects to the vaunted Peek-a-Boo bag at Fendi!

Mirella placed me on a mink throw. She thought I would enjoy the view of St. Patrick's Cathedral across the street.

I was really glad to see my good friend Takashi again. I have missed him ever since Miami.

Takashi suggested I try out a new bag.

He thought this one suited my coloring well.

But Michael thought the bag was a bit dull. He likes a lot of color, as you can see!
Till tomorrow (dinner at Nobu!)
Love, Maia

No comments: