Tuesday, April 14, 2009

From Wall Street to Fifth Avenue

We took a meeting with Paula.

Not too many dogs hang out on the 41st Floor!

The East River was bustling. I could see the Staten Island Ferry, the South Street Seaport, and even the Statue of Liberty off to the west. Before the meeting, I went outside to do my business and I ran up to the only person I saw near the vast entrance of One New York Plaza. It was a policeman. Felicia and India were worried that he would be mad when I started sniffing his shoes. The officer began to speak.
"Boy, she's small!" he said. "She's smaller than my dog was as a puppy."
"What kind of dog do you have," asked Felicia, relieved.
"A Doberman Pinscher. He's 120 pounds."
I'm glad the policeman didn't have his dog with him.

But before we took the meeting, we took in some high fashion at Fendi, aka, our "home away from home."

India modeled the new Peek-a-Boo bag with Takashi.

Gotta get everything...just...so....

I left with a lovely rose around my neck. Everything is coming up roses!
Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia

No comments: