Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dolce Diary II

Little Minx Dolce is always scheming! Here's more from Dolce's Diary, left on the desktop of her MacBook Air for all the world to see.

So I love Fendi and I'm going to apply for a job when I get to NY later this week. But then I think about Takashi and his fabulous photos. And I think, maybe I should become a photographer, just like him!

I could go to California, where Zara is starting her music career! Be her Personal Assistant, just like Brooklyn is to me, and take photos of her! I'd be her #1 accessory! And maybe I could get her on a reality show!

I heard India say she wanted to be Zara's stylist! They both have great style. I'd look good in their arms. Forget Chihuahuas! POMS are the HOT ones!!

And maybe Brooklyn and I could do Zara's make-up! We already know where all the good MAC cosmetic stores are! We went with Takashi to the MAC store on Collins in South Beach, just two weeks ago! "Hello Kitty"? NO! Hello Dolce!!!

But I have to keep my plans secret from Maia! She always wants to spoil everything, telling Felicia about my charges on her Visa and getting me into trouble. She's just jealous! Wait til she sees my name in In Style Magazine! I want to see her face!

She'll be mad and I'll just laugh!

I'm shocked. Shocked.

Till tomorrow,
Love, Maia
P.S. MAC photo, courtesy Takashi.

No comments: