Sunday, November 30, 2008

All in a Day's Work....

OK. Thank heavens I'm out of that kennel. Ready to play again. Gotta have some fun. Where is everybody, anyhow?

Aha! Maia!! I'll jump on her! She loves to play with me! Wheeeeeeee!!!!

Drat. Where's she going? Doesn't she like playing with me?

What the??!!!!

Okay. Where's Sacha? She's always up for fun!

Why are you looking at me like that?

Goody! See, I told you. Sacha always loves to get her neck bitten....

And here comes Peaches! Not quite as fun, but...

All right. Need a bit of a rest. Not too much though. I get bored easily.

Okay. Who's next?

Is Sacha ready for more?

Naw. BOR-ing.

I guess I'll just chew on my cast for a while. I hate that thing.

Why are you looking at me like that?

Don't look at me. I'm just sitting here trying to keep out of trouble.

Yum. That cast tastes good. Chew chew chew.

Who is this maniac you've brought into our lives, anyhow, and why are you taking all those pictures of her?

Okay. Ready to play again. Gotta have fun. Where'd everybody go, anyhow?

No comments: