Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Days on the Chaise Lounge


We spent a few days just hanging around the hotel. The grounds were lovely. There was an adult pool, which made Felicia happy, even though one mother dropped her kids off to swim in it when the family pool was right next door. They were quickly told to read the signs everywhere and left, leaving the adults, and me, in peace.


We took walks on the beach and I enjoyed sitting at Felicia's feet on the chaise lounge, biting the cord of her beach bag with my puppy teeth. Sitting on a lounge chair on a beach by the ocean in the warm breeze: wonderful. Not having to share the attention with the other dogs: priceless.



As I promised yesterday, here is a picture of Felicia holding her cream-colored purse, standing by her friends Julie and Brooke. And inside the purse is, you guessed it: moi. We were on our way to dinner and Felicia brought me along! I was never left alone and later I'll tell you even more fun places I've been inside her purse.

No comments: