Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brooke is Back!



On the occasion of my second mom being in town, I wanted to include a picture of the lovely Brooke in today's post! We're all very excited to have her back, complete with a most stunning engagement ring on her left hand and Graffilia on her right. Congratulations, Brooke! All of us can't wait to meet Christopher!


Brooke was happy to meet Dolce and Dolce was happy to meet Brooke, but even though she calls Peaches "The Rat" and named Sacha "Crack Baby," I know in my heart, that Brooke prefers me over all of them. I am by far the best behaved and the lowest maintenance, and many people, including Takashi, think I am the cutest. And I am putting in a picture of the pool to remind all of us in the Midwest what life used to be like this past summer before the skies turned gray and the wind froze us all!

No comments: