Friday, November 7, 2008

Dolce is BACK!!!!


The BEAR is BACK!!! After an exhausting day, we are home. And Bear, AKA Dolce, (and sometimes, Baby Girl), is resting in her cage while Felicia unpacks the car and feeds the rest of us. It was an exhausting drive back from Bloomfield Hills at rush hour in the dark.


Trying to find 75 to go home from the Vet's office, Felicia somehow wound up on Business 75, which took forever, stop and go, detours...and then we were on the highway forever so it is GOOD to be HOME! I sat on the bench and waited for Dolce to be brought out. When Felicia was paying, there was a bowl of doggie treats so India tried to give me one, but I wouldn't touch them. I was shaking too hard, convinced that I was going to be left there next. I kept an eagle eye out for my little sister and finally a Vet Asst named Robyn carried me in and then gave Felicia a 6 page sheet of instructions....what meds to take when and more.


Boy, is she ever regretting letting Dolce on the bed last Saturday night. Never again. Dolce will have to stay in a cage for the next 4-6 weeks, while I get to sleep in the bed with Felicia and Max and Peaches. (Sacha is too hyper and keeps getting up and flapping her ears noisily which wakes Felicia up.) So, all of you who thought you'd pick up Dolce faster than Felicia did, (I'm talking about YOU, Takashi!!), you can rest easy, because the BEAR is BACK! With a pink cast this time. More tomorrow. I am exhausted....

No comments: