Sunday, November 16, 2008

Straw Bags & Winter Blues


It's one of those crazy Midwest days, with moments of gray skies and snow and cold, followed by a tease of blue and sun peeking through a cloud, then back to gray skies and snow once more! I needed a dose of summer in weather like this, so I asked Takashi if he would put me inside the new 2009 Summer Fendi Straw bag I told you about yesterday! I think the color suits me well, don't you? Gee, I feel better already! Most people are shopping cruise or winter sales right now...I'm already previewing Summer 2009, and the trunk show isn't even until January! And after two weeks of nonstop news of Dolce, finally, my blog is back to my news! (The blog is called Maia Chronicles, not Dolce Chronicles, after all....)

After I had my Fendi Fantasy, I went outside and took some photos of the snow. Twin Oaks, where I live, has a mule deer sculpture in the back yard. I think Felicia was hoping to attract more deer to our yard, as we live in front of a nature preserve. Snow looked very pretty on Mr. Mule's back, and Felicia thinks it's also very pretty when snow falls on my fur. As you know, she took a photo of Dolce in her first snowfall (see "Thank You Notes" on November 10 posting). And if Dolce hadn't worn a cast on her front paw that weighed more than she does, doubtless she would have frolicked around the yard emitting tiny yelps of joy.


But as she is not allowed to frolic or race around like she did before she broke her tiny bones until her broken bone heals, she is stuck in the cage. She's not even allowed to feel the snow now, as she is also not supposed to get her cast wet! That said, I am rather eager to go to Arizona next week on vacation, if Felicia goes to a hotel that allows tiny dogs who fit in purses like Moi!

No comments: