Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dolce's Christmas List!

Poor Dolce! What does she do in her cage all day long, when Felicia is too busy to hold her on her lap? Well, this morning I heard her whining at Felicia, sitting on her haunches, her two front legs flapping straight out like they sometimes do when Dolce gets excited, which looks especially funny with one of her legs in a bright pink cast! This morning, Felicia put me in the cage with Dolce for a couple of hours when she went to meetings and her volunteer work, and Dolce was feeling frisky. She jumped on me playfully and I thought she was going to knock me out. That splint is hard and heavy--whack!!--she needs a permit for that thing!


But when she's not making a fuss about wanting out or wanting more food or needing to go potty, she sits inside there and makes lists. That's right, lists. I looked at her list this morning, and, apparently, when she gets bored, she writes Christmas lists! That's right! And just like the Louis Vuitton store in NYC that already has its building decorated for Christmas, here it is only November 13, and Dolce is already thinking about Christmas! She's always thinking ahead, that girl.


And what was on her list? Well, see for yourself. Turns out, that just like her Uncle Takashi, Dolce is a Fendi girl! She wants Fendi for Christmas! I think that's outrageous, and if Felicia takes that list seriously and buys her Fendi for Christmas, I am going to hide in a closet like Paco used to do, and I'm never coming out again!

No comments: