Friday, November 14, 2008

Dolce & Gabbana


Here's a picture of Dolce in the hotel room the first day Felicia and India brought her home. She was happy to be there and spent a lot of time attacking Felicia's shoe. India and Felicia were thrilled to have her, too. Felicia had been concerned about adding another dog to the mix, and worried that the other dogs, mainly me, would be too jealous. But I am still the one they travel with. Dolce is still hoping that Felicia will buy her something from Fendi. First, Dolce was daydreaming about Dolce and Gabbana.But if anything, it should be Dolce and Maia, preferably Maia and Dolce, if you really want to know. But if we are going to do the whole Dolce and Gabbana thing, I suppose I'll let Dolce's name be first.



But Dolce is just a baby. I'm two years older than her, and I'm the one who's been around, not her. I have been to NYC to the Fendi store to visit Takashi, I have been to Louis Vuitton, I have been to the Bal Harbour Mall in Miami, not Dolce. But for some reason, Dolce is too proud to ask me about it, so she wanted to ask India herself. But India is away at school, so Dolce friended India on Facebook so she can see India's pictures of our trip to New York. I'll just have to post my own pictures here, tomorrow, on my Maia Chronicles, to show Dolce what a good time she'll be missing the next time I go somewhere with Felicia and India...that is, if she ever gets out of her cage! LOL.

No comments: