Saturday, November 15, 2008

Spy Bags and Snow Globes



Dolce is in danger of becoming a fashion victim. She is on the internet, ordering designer purses, designer strollers, designer snow globes even (snow globe photo by Takashi Matsuzuki)! And she is suddenly obsessed with Fendi Spy Bags. She's been listening to Felicia talk to Takashi in New York City and they are already discussing next summer's "it" bags, and it's only mid-November. They're saying words and phrases like "Cruise," "Pre-collection," and "Runway collection," and I think Takashi has already reserved a hand-woven straw bag for Felicia that I will show you tomorrow, and it's two months before the trunk show!


I did catch a glimpse of the straw bag, when I (I, mind you, not Dolce), was sitting last night in Felicia's lap while she was on the computer. Dolce thinks that Felicia is ordering her a Christmas present from Fendi. But only I know that she is not! Because only I can fit inside Felicia's designer bags when she shops or eats out. Dolce is eating like a horse and is already getting almost too large to fit in a designer bag. Besides...Dolce apparently doesn't realize it, but her cast is totally too vivid for this season's new color palette of berry and purple (according to Vogue, W, and Harpers Bazaar and Elle!). She's clashing horribly with Felicia's limited edition 3-tone Spy!

No comments: